You can connect up to 10 wallet addresses from different providers to your Coinbase NFT account, however you can only use one wallet at a time as your default wallet.
How do I add a trust wallet to Coinbase?
How to import your Trust Wallet to Coinbase Wallet
- Step 1: Install the Coinbase Wallet mobile app.
- Step 2: Open the Trust Wallet app on your phone.
- Step 3: Click on the Settings, and tap “Wallets”.
- Step 4: Copy down your Secret phrase.
- Step 5: Open the Coinbase Wallet app, and select “I already have a wallet”.
How do I create a Coinbase wallet wallet?
- Download a wallet app. Popular options include Coinbase Wallet.
- Create your account. Unlike a hosted wallet, you don't need to share any personal info to create a non-custodial wallet.
- Be sure to write down your private key. It's presented as a random 12-word phrase.
- Transfer crypto to your wallet.
How do I get a new wallet address on Coinbase?
I can go on and just create. Another. One or i can choose another asset which is bitcoin.
Can you have 2 wallets for crypto?
People use multiple crypto wallets for a variety of reasons. Some crypto users prefer to spread their holdings around to limit risk, while others are actively involved in multiple crypto communities that require holding several different coins.
How do I add more wallets to Coinbase?
How do I add a new wallet?
- Navigate to the Assets tab.
- On the top left, click the down arrow.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Select 'Add wallet'.