Withdraw cryptocurrency (assets) on Coinbase Exchange
- Sign in to Coinbase Exchange.
- Click the Trading tab.
- Under Wallet Balance, select Withdraw.
- Search for and select asset you'd like to withdraw.
- Choose your withdrawal method you'd like to use.
- In the To field, enter the external wallet address.
Can I send ETC to Coinbase?
Yes, ETH and ETC received from a smart contract to your Coinbase account will be credited normally.
Is ETC on Coinbase?
Yes, Ethereum Classic is currently available to buy on Coinbase's centralized exchange.
How do I get my ETH from Coinbase wallet to my bank account?
From a web browser:
- Click My Assets.
- Click the asset you'd like to cash out.
- From the Cash out tab, enter the amount you want to cash out and click Continue.
- Choose your cash out destination and click Continue.
- Click Cash out now to complete your transfer.
How do I get ETH out of my wallet?
- Navigate to your Wallet and click the Withdraw button.
- Select ETH wallet in the “Withdraw from” field.
- Select withdrawal address or add a new withdrawal address.
- Enter the amount of ETH you wish to withdraw.
- Click Review withdraw button.
- A confirmation screen will pop up.
Where can I buy ETH Classic?
Fortunately, you can buy Ethereum Classic on Coinbase's centralized exchange. It's quick and easy.