Log into your Wallet via web browser. Click Trade button in the top right corner and select Sell. Select the cryptocurrency and wallet/account you'd like to sell from. Enter the amount you'd like to sell denominated in crypto or your local currency.
How do I sell crypto from Ledger wallet?
Create your account
- Click on Buy / Sell on the left sidebar.
- Click on the Sell tab.
- Choose the Bitcoin (BTC) account to sell from.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- Enter the amount to sell and select the currency you want to receive in exchange.
How do I transfer crypto from cold wallet?
If you want to transfer crypto from your cold wallet to another address, it's a similar process. Connect the cold wallet to your computer, enter the address, and send your crypto.
How do I cash out crypto?
Here are five ways you can cash out your crypto or Bitcoin.
- Use an exchange to sell crypto.
- Use your broker to sell crypto.
- Go with a peer-to-peer trade.
- Cash out at a Bitcoin ATM.
- Trade one crypto for another and then cash out.
How do I convert my crypto wallet to cash?
There are several methods to convert Bitcoin into cash. The most common options include using cryptocurrency exchanges, peer-to-peer platforms, Bitcoin ATMs, or selling Bitcoin directly to individuals or businesses who are willing to buy it for cash.
Can I sell my crypto from a cold wallet?
With Ledger, you are also able to sell your Bitcoins with Coinify. This means that you can secure and control your crypto assets thanks to your Ledger hardware wallet, while being able to sell your Bitcoins anytime you want through Ledger Live.