Use your Samsung Galaxy S9 Android 8.0 as a Wi-Fi hotspot Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen. Press the settings icon. Press Connections. Press Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
How do I connect my Netgear router to my Mobile Hotspot?
1 Open your WiFi network connection manager. 2 Find your mobile hotspot's WiFi network name (ATT-WIFI-XXXX) and connect. 3 Enter your mobile hotspot's WiFi password. 4 Launch your Internet browser.
Can you tether a hotspot to a router?
Some hotspots even have built-in ethernet ports for direct connections to a computer or router, and almost all support USB tethering to mobile routers or your computer.
How do I tether my Samsung to Wi-Fi?
How to enable Wi-Fi tethering on Samsung phone
- 1 Go to Setting.
- 2 Tap Connections.
- 3 Tap Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
- 4 Turn on Tethering (bluetooth , USB , Ethernet) Note : To disable USB teatering, connect your phone to a USB cord and attach it to the desired device.
How do I tether my Samsung s9 to Wi-Fi?
Turn mobile hotspot on/off
- Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the. Settings icon.
- Select the Connections, then select Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
- Select the Mobile Hotspot switch.
Can you hotspot with Ethernet?
You can share a Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular data connection. If your PC has a cellular data connection and you share it, it will use data from your data plan. Select Start , then select Settings > Network & internet > Mobile hotspot.