- Sign in to your Coinbase.com account.
- Select My assets in the navigation bar.
- Select next to your local currency and choose Cash out.
- Enter the amount of currency you want to cash out.
- Select your bank account and choose Continue.
- Select Continue and choose Cash out now.
How do I sell Bitcoins back to my bank account?
The typical flow is as follows:
- Visit a crypto exchange.
- Create an account and verify your identity as required.
- Follow the website's instructions to sell your cryptoasset.
- Withdraw the funds to your bank account.
How long do Coinbase withdrawals take?
Since your local currency is stored within your Coinbase account, all buys and sells occur instantly. Cashing out to your bank account via SEPA transfer generally takes 1-2 business days. Cashout by wire should complete within one business day.
What happens after I sell Bitcoin on Coinbase?
For US customers, Coinbase uses the ACH bank transfer system for transfers to your bank account. The ACH bank transfer system typically takes 3-5 business days to complete after initiating a sell or withdrawal. Coinbase will deduct the balance from your source of funds and begin the bank transfer immediately.
How do I cash out Bitcoins on Coinbase wallet?
Withdraw cryptocurrency (assets) on Coinbase Exchange
- Sign in to Coinbase Exchange.
- Click the Trading tab.
- Under Wallet Balance, select Withdraw.
- Search for and select asset you'd like to withdraw.
- Choose your withdrawal method you'd like to use.
- In the To field, enter the external wallet address.
Can I transfer money from Coinbase to my bank account?
To transfer cash from Coinbase to your linked debit card, bank account, or PayPal account, you first need to sell cryptocurrency to your USD balance. After this, you can cash out the funds.