Make sure that you're selling the correct amount of Bitcoin or crypto. Then you can use the Withdraw function to transfer your fiat money to your bank account. With the Sell function, you can sell your crypto directly to your bank account.
How do I transfer digital currency?
Sending and Receiving a Payment
- Open your wallet app.
- Click on Send Payment or a similar button.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Enter the QR code or wallet address of the recipient.
- Click Send or a similar button.
How do I set up a cryptocurrency bank account?
Identification: As with a traditional account, you will typically need to provide identification to open a crypto bank account. Most banks accept a driver's license, passport, or another official form of identification for the owner or owners of your company.
Which crypto wallet allows free bank transfer?
Unlike some other platforms, Wirex lets you make crypto transfers to and from your account for free*.
How do I cash out crypto to USD?
How to turn your Bitcoin into cash
- Use a crypto debit card like the BitPay Card.
- Sell crypto for cash on a central exchange like Coinbase or Kraken.
- Use a P2P exchange.
- Seek out a Bitcoin ATM.
- Bonus: Gift cards.
How do I deposit USD from crypto to bank account?
If you have not set up a USD currency wallet in the Crypto.com App, please follow the steps here for details.
- Go to “Fiat Wallet” from Menu Button or the Accounts Menu.
- Tap on your USD balance and Withdraw USD.
- Tap Add Bank Account or select the preferred bank account if it has already been added.