Mar 29, 2022 — Step 1. Check to see which EthOS firmware you are running. Go into Systems > Info, and it'll be the second line. You can also see your Internal
How do I set up Monero?
Step by step
- Open My Ledger in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger on your device.
- Find Monero in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app. An installation window appears. Your device will display Processing... The app installation is confirmed.
How do you set up a Monero pool?
Monero Pool Mining
- Set up a Monero crypto wallet.
- Download and install specialized Monero pool mining software (be very careful of spyware and only download trusted software)
- Set up the mining software (connect it to your wallet, and pool address)
- Begin mining and monitor the miner.
What is the best setup to mine Monero?
The best way to mine XMR coins is to use your everyday computer's processor (CPU) or graphics card (GPU). However, solo mining isn't profitable, and you will need to either join a mining pool or rent out hash power using cloud mining.
How long does it take to mine 1 Monero on a laptop?
A Monero block is mined every 2 minutes. You already know that the current reward for mining a transaction block is 0.6 XMR. Doing the simple math, 1 XMR is mined every 3 minutes and 20 seconds.
How do I find my monero wallet address?
Open an existing wallet and type address and viewkey commands to display the wallet's address and its private (secret) view key.