- Turn your mobile device off and then back on.
- Switch from a WiFi network to phone data or vice versa.
- Update your device operating system.
- Update your Coinbase mobile app to the current version.
- Clear your mobile app cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Coinbase mobile app.
Why is Coinbase not working on my phone?
If you are experiencing this issue on the Coinbase mobile app, please: Update the app to the latest version available. Update your phone software to the latest version available. Try signing out then back into the app.
How do I change my network on Coinbase app?
To switch networks on Coinbase Wallet
- Select the settings icon on the bottom menu of your wallet page on the mobile app (the same button on the web extension will be on the top right corner of your wallet screen)
- Select a new network to connect your wallet.
How do I refresh Coinbase app?
Try the following steps: Update your Coinbase mobile app to the current version. Clear your mobile app cache. This can be done by accessing your phone settings > Coinbase app > clear cache on next launch. If the option isn't available, uninstall and reinstall the Coinbase mobile app.
Why is my Coinbase saying we're having connection issues?
So, below are the reasons for the said issue: The mobile application version you are using is not the latest. You have a poor internet connection that resulted in a 'Coinbase we're having connection issues' problem.
Why is my Coinbase being closed?
If your Coinbase account has been shut down due to violations of the user agreement, your remaining balance must be withdrawn from your account. When you sign in, you'll be prompted to withdraw all funds from your account. Coinbase can no longer provide you with currency conversion services.